KineMaster pro is the only full-featured video editor for Android, now with multi-layer video.
With KineMaster 3.1, you can add video layers* to your project, allowing for true split-screen or picture-in-picture effects, and more.
From version 3.0, KineMaster has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing, and paving the way for new upcoming features. The introduction of multiple layers for stickers and text in video clips, and additions such as the ability to crop video further enhances the flexibility of this already powerful mobile video editor.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process. For artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video.
- Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
- Instant preview anytime
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls
- Speed control for video clips
- Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
- Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
- Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
- A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
- Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fix issue where Chroma Key foreground and background masks were reversed in rare cases
- Minor improvements to better explain usage when asking for camera, storage, and microphone permission
- Check for updated assets when starting KineMaster (some assets may be updated to apply bug fixes)
We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require APP etc from original developer’s website.