Play PUBG On Low-end PC – Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator
The new PUBG mobile emulator will let the user enjoy PUBG mobile version on their PC. As the mobile version has low system requirements, you can play even on low-end PC with this emulator. The graphics are not as good as the original PC version, but it is not bad either. The gameplay is excellent and with the controls, it offers you can get the ultimate experience of online gaming.
Other Benefits of PUBG Mobile Emulator
- Bigger Screen and Longer Duration Gameplay: On Mobile, its obvious that you will be getting calls, messages that will disturb your game. On PC, you need not to worry about it. Also, mobile screen is small in size in comparison to PC. Another factor is battery, mobile battery usually drain in some games. Such factor will not effect on PC.
- Precise : You will have more precise operation control on PC due to large screen, easy control with mouse and keyboards.
PUBG Mobile Emulator – Use Official Emulator to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Here we explain to you how to install PUBG mobile emulator on your windows PC. Follow the steps below to know the complete method to play PUBG mobile on your computer.
- First, Download PUBG Mobile Emulator from the link given below.
2. Install the Tencent Gaming Buddy file on your Windows PC.
3. Open Tencent Gaming Buddy, make sure you have an active internet connection to proceed further.
4. It will download some files to complete the setup.
5. Next, it will download the game file.
6. After the game has finished downloading and installing, Choose the graphics quality that you want to play on.
7. Go to the menu button on the top right corner and click on settings. Here set the parameters depending on your PC configuration.
8. All Set, Enjoy the game!